Terms & Conditions
WRIGHTSAIR TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. Minimum of 2 passengers required for any flight (2 passengers: full fare/adult tickets).
2. Child prices apply to ages 4-12years. Infants 3 years and younger are free of charge.
3. Weight restrictions apply on all flights: 125kg max per passenger.
4. Flight time listed is approximate and may vary depending on aircraft type.
5. Passengers must be checked in at the office/aircraft departure point 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
6. Flight Tours are subject to weather and safety conditions. Suitable for all ages. If you have trouble finding appropriate availability, please contact us directly.
7. No booking fees apply. Rates are inclusive of GST and are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
8. A Credit Card surcharge of 1.3% applies to all credit card/card payments. Where a refund is provided, this does not include the original credit card surcharge amount.
9. Every effort will be made to achieve the requested flight, however due to Air Traffic Control constraints, weather limitations or any other operational reasons, flights may need to be varied. No refunds will be given if flight variation occurs.
10. Should the booking holder cancel a scheduled air experience booking LESS THAN 48 HOURS prior to the booked flight, or fail to attend the scheduled flight, then the booking holder agrees that the booking is forfeit and that he/she has no claim on the company to take the flight or receive any form of compensation for the lost flight, financial or otherwise.
*If the booking holder is unable to make their scheduled flight due to road closures/restictions, they will be eligible for a refund, even if it hasn't been possible to provide 48 hours or more notice.
We understand that COVID-19 may impact travel plans for some guests. We are happy to defer your current booking and honour the current 2022 rate for those current bookings rescheduled for travel up until 31st March 2023. We strongly recommend that all customers take out travel insurance.
If you wish to cancel your booking, our standard cancellation policy will still stand. See below:
1.The company undertakes subject to 2 & 3 below to honour its obligation to a booking to provide an air experience in accordance with prevailing aviation practices and procedures and in keeping with company produced explanatory material.
2. The company reserves the right at its absolute discretion and with no warning whatsoever, to cancel a scheduled air experience booking, if it deems that if the flight were to take place the safety of the pilot, the aircraft, personnel on the ground, or any other person, vehicle or structure could be place in a position where safety to that person(s) or object(s) is compromised.
3. The company reserves the right at its absolute discretion, and with no warning whatsoever, to cancel a scheduled air experience booking due to air traffic control constraints, weather conditions or any other factor they deem could compromise the experience.
4. Should a flight cancellation occur in accordance with 2 & 3 above, a full refund will be given.
5. All refunds must be claimed within 30 days of the flight date.
6. Should the booking holder cancel a scheduled air experience booking LESS THAN 48 HOURS prior to the booked flight, or fail to attend the scheduled flight, then the booking holder agrees that the booking is forfeit and that he/she has no claim on the company to take the flight or receive any form of compensation for the lost flight, financial or otherwise.
7. Where a refund is provided, this does not include the original credit card surcharge amount.
Should you require clarification on any of our Terms and Conditions please call us on (08) 8670 7962
Please be aware that the above terms and conditions differ for our scenic flight options from Wilpena Pound. The Wilpena Pound Resort manage the bookings for our flights at the Wipena Pound base, as such, please contact the resort for all the information you need about their terms and conditions.